tutti foodie

Sunday, March 19, 2006

While my scallop stew is simmering I am out in the garage stirring up some milk paint, cutting wood, sanding and painting what will become the legs for a table made from this FREEMAN crate which I found on Cape Cod. Making paint takes a recipe and some mixing so I thought I would sneak it onto my food blog. Lexington Green and Mustard. Anyway, the crate table will function as a small sideboard in the dining room so as soon as it is complete I'll adorn this funky little folk art piece with a scrumpty country desert like some fruity frenchy tarty thingy and take a picture of that! I'm going to bang all those blocks together into a randomly chosen green block mustard block tower for the legs which will attach to an interior frame I will build to support the crate. Plans change as things begin to wobble but that is the challenge. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Now I need to tend to my scallop stew.
HAppy Spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home