tutti foodie

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

















At 7:00 am I dumped(that's kitchen talk, in this instance it means to carefully scoop) the sugared fruits into a big pot(not big enough) and boiled it for about 45 minutes until it reached about 200 degrees(jelly stage on my candy thermometer) (Check out the sherbert pink and peach foam oozing over the pot rim!) I knew then that this jam was gonna be somethin' preety special so instead of my canning jars I spooned the bam jam into my French jelly glasses. I grabbed a jar to share with my worky friends and left for work...a little early so i could stop at the grocery and pick up 2 Ciabatta loaves and a little pillow of goat cheese. This is how it works: One slice of bread, pile on goat cheese, spread nice chunky bam jam on top and sprinkle with black PEPPER and bite! Groovy way to start your day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home