tutti foodie

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tonite's the night. I reached my goal...100 posts. Conceptual creations are luring me away from the computer and the temperature has risen a few degrees too high to be firin' up the oven every day. So for my last representation of food, I am baking a savory potato onion tart. I stopped by the cook shop after work and bought a rectangular tart pan and since the cook shop is next to Nirmal's Indian Grocery Shop, I popped in and said hello, hello and purchased one extraordinarily large bag of potatoes. I'm gonna get cookin' so I'll be back with a picture in about an hour or so... TaDada Tart baked, dinner's ready and I'm outta here.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger McGann said...

Hello!

I miss your blog!
Hope you are doing well.
-McGann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home