tutti foodie

Thursday, May 18, 2006


Where have I been all my week? Finals, cookouts and excursions with a visitor made for little time in the kitchen. I did pick lemons this morning and filled my new idea of a space saving lemon-picking basket. I made this basket extra long, 13 lemons tall, and thin, a one lemon diameter, to hang in the squeezed confines of my small house syndrome kitchen. Check out the 45rpm plastic disc thingies on the sides of the basket rim. I plucked these from my parents' basement on my last trip home. Think Twist.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger J said...

OMG... everything looks so YUM!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Julieannie said...

hola josie,
thanks for lookin at my blog. I love to cook and bake.I spend all my money on cookbooks! I looked at your profile and will check out some of the music that you listen to. I'm inspired.
Tutti

 

Post a Comment

<< Home