tutti foodie

Sunday, February 14, 2010



I've gone mad for madras. My obsession began in St. Maarten at the French market. All those bright and cheery madras sacks loaded with dizzying aromatic spices brought me back to 7th grade...madras shorts, madras shirts and penny loafers (ok, the shoes weren't madras.) Came home, scoured the thrift shops and came up with little kids' madras shirts which I cut and sewed into my own little spice sacks. Giddy with delight and inspired by the crazy colors, nostalgia and the madras jacket I just saw in the Trina Turk window, my madras mania was uncontrollable and exploded all over these V-day cookies.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger rebecca said...

wow did you really make those? i'm impressed they didn't turn out with gremlin faces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home